High School Equivalency for Overseas Adults
Many people find themselves overseas far from their homes and unable to directly access their personal records from the past. Others did not complete high school when they were younger and now wish to pursue additional education.
For students who did not complete their high school education, or cannot contact their former schools we offer a High School Equivalency program based upon exams and Life Experience. Core content includes US History, Chemistry, English Literature, Math, Biology and World History, much of it based upon the content of Crash Course and Khan Academy.
• Must be 25 years old or above
• Must have four years working experience
• 2,000 word "Life Experience essay
• Score 65% or more on the following exams:
• US History of World History
• Biology or Chemistry
• One additional subject
General Education Diploma
Our General Education Diploma is useful for people who fall under two general categories:
1. Mature overseas students who no longer have access to their high school diplomas and cannot contact their former schools, and
2. Students who for a variety of reasons were unable to complete their high school education in their youth, yet have demonstrated the equivalent of high school education through their diverse and successful life experience.
For students who did not complete their high school education, or cannot contact their former schools we offer a Life Experience General Education Diploma. Before embarking on this, please contact us to determine your eligibility. If we can determine from our initial investigation that you are indeed a viable applicant for the Life Experience General Education Diploma you will be asked to complete a 2500 word essay that explains in some detail your life experience and any supplemental education you may have received.
Apply now or contact us for more information.